The Museo del Pastor of Villaralto [Shepherds’ Museum] is ethnographic in nature and endeavours to conserve and display the various aspects of shepherding, including history, geography and the human aspects of this activity.
The Museum is installed in an old house that has been carefully restored, and the various rooms of the house display different aspects of a shepherd’s life with information boards accompanied by exhibits and objects.
- Friday: From 6 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday: From 12 pm to 2 pm and from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Sunday: From 12 pm to 2 pm
- Monday: CLOSED
Price: FREE ADMISSION
- Address: C/ Buen Suceso, 17. 14490 – Villaralto – Córdoba
- Telephones: +34 957 150 163
- +34 957 150 104
- WEB: www.dipucordoba.es/villaralto/museo_del_pastor.htm