Real Iglesia matriz de Ntra. Sra. del Rosario

The mother church, or Ermita de Nuestra Señora del Rosario de Peñarroya-Pueblonuevo, dates back to the 16th century, although it has been restored on numerous occasions, most recently in 1983. 

The church possesses a single nave, roofed with iron, and the main chapel in covered with a cupola.

In addition to the devotional imagery housed in the temple, attention should be drawn to the paintings depicting the stations of the cross, which are hung along the nave: the paintings date back to approximately 1800.

  • Zip:14200

More Information

No attachment for this content