This Christian chapel in the very centre of the Jewish quarter dates from 1391, and was built following the assault on the Jewish quarter by Christians, who wanted to impose Christianity as the only accepted religion.The building consists on a rectangular nave with a cross ribbed vault. The ceiling still has its original tiled base and plasterwork, which have been recently restored. There is also a courtyard parallel to the nave of the chapel which faces the street. The façade features a pointed arch and porch with three arches, whilst its roof is covered with Arabic ceramic roof tiles. Nowadays the chapel belongs to the University of Cordoba, and it’s attached to the Facultad de Filosofía y Letras (which once was the old provincial hospital).