Our Guesthouse Olivetum Colina is located on a lovely hill – surrounded by our own olive trees – with a fantastic view of the historic town Montoro which is located in the heart of Andalusia. This extraordinary spot is the perfect place to relax and use as a base for all your sightseeing and trips in the surrounding area.
Originally an old olive mill, built approximately 200 years ago, the historic Olivetum Colina Guesthouse has been stylishly and thoughtfully renovated. With its thick white walls and Montoro red stone, the guesthouse has an inviting and charming Mediterranean feel.
Olivetum Colina has much to offer its guests; newly renovated rooms, secluded seating and romantic niches in and around the property, a large refreshing swimming pool with Jacuzzi and unbeatable views across the amazing olive groves. The pool area as well as the sun terrace with its sun loungers invite you to relax and enjoy this piece of paradise.
Nestled in its own olive groves, with trees over 200 years old (30 000 m2/300 olive trees), Olivetum Colina Guesthouse is the perfect place to unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The surrounding landscape is diverse and idyllic and varies according to the season. During winter and spring the countryside is lush and green and during summer and autumn it changes and becomes barren yet remains intriguingly beautiful. The variety of plants is fascinating, including ever blooming citrus trees, bougainvillea vines with their stunning flowers, oaks and numerous Mediterranean herbs.
Facilities, services and prices
- Each of our rooms has its own special ambience. The room rate includes many different services and facilities as follow:
- Spacious, comfortable rooms with modern shower, toilet, hairdryer
- Shower and Hair Care Products
- Bathrobe, pool towels and slippers
- Fridge, mini safe
- All rooms are air-conditioned: cooling for warm days, heating for the chilly mornings later in the year
- Cable Internet connection in every room and extended wireless LAN on the property
- Each room can be accessed from the patio
- Free car parking
- Delicious breakfast buffet with homemade specialties and fresh, seasonal products. Feel free to enjoy your breakfast in the cozy lunchroom “Junto” or at one of our various terraces of your choice
- Welcome drink with typical seasonal tapas
- Tasting of our house olive oil extra virgin
- Mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine, snacks and ice creams are available for purchase